our website is under reconstruction right now ,please accept our apologizes if you can't find the full information if you can't find answers for your questions please contact us


Our undergraduate programs of study lead to the associate or the bachelor's degree.

how to admit?

The documents of the citizens of EU, EEA and of the third countries are submitted personally or by authorized representative through a written power of attorney, translated in Bulgarian and legalized by an appropriate order.

After checking the submitted documents are sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of R Bulgaria which issues a Certificate on the right of the applicant to study at MU-Sofia and informs the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Having received the Certificate the applicant pays for one semester half of the academic year tuition fee to the Bank account indicated. The foreign citizen applies for a visa, submitting the Bank document about the amount transferred, and the Certificate at the Bulgarian Embassy in his /her home country.